Welcome to my blog, hope you enjoy reading :)
RSS

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

More on Enchanted Lily...

Had a slow couple of days...Didn't get much done.
Got one card done each day...would like to get more done but just can't seem to get things right. Actually, I made one other Lily fairy card and I couldn't get the color and the patterns right. So..that card went to garbage...I was so depressed with that card, I had to STOP making cards for a few hours to refresh my mind. Gee...

Well..At least I like the card that I made today.
I am totally in awe with enchanted Lily. I have a thing for fairies, princesses and all the girly stuff. But, strangely, Pink is NOT my favourite color. I like using all the girly colors in my cards and layouts. In real life, you will rarely see me with pink stuff.

And Yeah, my aunt Sharon was pointing out that Lily looks like my 2 year old cousin. She does!!! They are both really cute and girly. My baby cousin is in the stage that everything she does, wears, says has to do with princess. I think it is totally adorable. I mean, I get her...who doesn't want to be a princess? Dress like a princess and of course command like a princess!!!! :)



Lily "swing by" card. I have something to share with this card. When I saw this statement, I instantly had an image of this blog. So, I wanted to make this card as an "invitation" to ask people to stop by my blog. Seriously, would you want one?









This is where I will put in my blog's adress.






Lily and little frog card. This card reminds me of the newest Disney movie. Princess and the frog. I haven't seen it. Anyone has? I really want to though. A black princess finally, then we really have all colors in the princess category!







I haven't decided what to do with inside of this card. I have just started to do the insides... so still a newbie. Any advice would be nice!!!! :)

One more enchanted Lily coming to complete the set!!! After Lily cards, will make a set of kitties, how's that? I am not a big fan of cats but this stamp set that I have is really cute and I can't resist!

TO ALL MY WEB FRIENDS/ FOLLOWERS:
Thank you very much for dropping by and leaving me comments. I really really appreciate them. I don't really have friends that craft, so I am really grateful to have met you on the internet and share our experiences. I look forward to see all your cards and layouts and carfts. Hugs... xoxoxoxoxoxo

2 comments:

  1. Cute cards and gorgeous layout designs. Your cards should deserve more bloggers to check them out. Do you upload your cards to other online galleries, ie. Splitcoaststampers? If not, you should :o)
    Hugs,
    Cabio

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your cards are gorgeous and there is so much beautiful detail!!! Have a Happy New Year and best wishes for 2010,looking forward to continuing our blogging friendship!!
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all for dropping by and taking time to leave me comments. I appreciate ALL your messages and can't wait to see all of your great works! Hugs xoxoxo