Welcome to my blog, hope you enjoy reading :)
RSS

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Lilly & Billy...

Hi all, I know I promised I would post pictures of little boy and gril YESTERDADY. Ya... I know... I broke my promise. I was working really hard on the Bobo layout.

And now...I should tell you guys...little boy and girl have a name!!!!!!! And they are Billy and Lilly. I should have figured that...right? Everyone has a name!!!! Gee.. and no... I didn't name them. I was at the craft store yesterday and was looking and the stamps. Then, realized....LILLY and BILLY stams set. That was the moment I found out their names!!!!

Cards time:



Billy love card



LOVE






Lilly love card






Lilly birthday card











Another Billy love card







Messages in the pocket


Thats all of the cards for today. Check back soon!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you all for dropping by and taking time to leave me comments. I appreciate ALL your messages and can't wait to see all of your great works! Hugs xoxoxo