Welcome to my blog, hope you enjoy reading :)
RSS

Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

Merry Christmas to all.
I hope you have a fun, warm, loving Christmas with people that matters to you.
Also, I hope everyone luck and happiness in the following year.

Not much going on.....I got some pressies from love ones in HK.
Well...not sure if those are intended to be my b-day gifts or x'mas. But it doesn't matter cuz....they are from YOU GUYS!!!!!

Got up this morning and did nothing a couple hours. Then FINALLY, I craft and will be crafting for the rest of the night.

One last time...Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!!!!
Hugs and lots of love, xoxoxoxoxo

1 comment:

  1. Wow, you sure were a busy gal making all these cards. I know exactly what you mean by not enough time. Now I have lots of supplies and I only need another pair of hands.
    Love your Pink Cat Studio card, super cute!
    Hugs,
    Cabio

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all for dropping by and taking time to leave me comments. I appreciate ALL your messages and can't wait to see all of your great works! Hugs xoxoxo