Welcome to my blog, hope you enjoy reading :)
RSS

Monday, February 15, 2010

We are the world 25 for Haiti

I know I promised I will upload pictures of my projects.
I was going to...but...something stopped me.
I was just browsing on the net before I wanted to post this (6 hours ago), then saw a video on youtube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Glny4jSciVI
It is "We are the world" remake for Haiti.
I watched it over and over and over, probably over 10 times.
Cried every signle time.
Just really really touches my heart deeply.
As some of you might know that there's a reason Feb is the hardest month of the year for me. Every single year since 7 years ago.
I think because of that, I have been on the emotional roller coaster these past couple of weeks.
Can't stop crying when I think about Haiti, and "you".
Anyways, pop over to youtube and check out the video. You will be touched.

One last note: "Haiti, Sar bark say, na bu le."

1 comment:

  1. How wierd. None of my comments are appearing today. Just got your message and your packaged arrived today hon. Its FANTASTIC. Thanks so much for all those lovely goodies. Can't wait to play with them. Beautiful card. Your work is so neat. Lauren x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all for dropping by and taking time to leave me comments. I appreciate ALL your messages and can't wait to see all of your great works! Hugs xoxoxo