Welcome to my blog, hope you enjoy reading :)
RSS

Saturday, February 20, 2010

365 Cards - Day 357 Sketch Challenege

Is everyone having a nice weekend?
The last few days has been really nice (weather wise).
I just can't get enough of the sunshine.
I am taking part of day 357 sketch challenge in 365 cards.
This is my first time to play with them.
They have some really neat sketches to play with.
Go check them out for sure!!
Here's the sketch:

Here are pictures of my card:
I used an image which I got from the wallet swap. Thanks Lauren.
Look at this little girl, swweeeettttt!!!! Right? I am so in love with her.
Also, I used papers from DCWV's baby girls set. I don't know why I buy baby girl theme, but the paper are really cute and there were on sale!!!!


Closer view of my embellishments and details. I added a bling to the bow and also used some flower soft (sweet pea) on the bottom of the image.


Inside of the card.


I used this sentiment because the little girl looks like she is praying and this statement suites right in.


Message area.


That's all for today, thanks for coming by.

2 comments:

  1. Lovely and pretty. Thank you for the birthday wish. School days begin, will be a little busy. Did not do any homework for Bobo yet. Hahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a beautiful card!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all for dropping by and taking time to leave me comments. I appreciate ALL your messages and can't wait to see all of your great works! Hugs xoxoxo