Welcome to my blog, hope you enjoy reading :)
RSS

Friday, February 26, 2010

OCCSC #4

Happy Firday!!! My weekend has already begun.. I don't have school on Fridays!!! Yeah!!! To celebrate the start of my weekend, I am going to show you a cute card which I am also entering for OCCSC4.

This is the sketch for this challenge:


I used an animal stamp this time since I have been using a lot of humans lately. Good for a change. I just adore this animal stamp set from Recollection. This Lion is especially cute!!!! I added stickles on this ears, tails, legs, furs....He is one glittery lion!


Side view, you can see my use of demention.


Inside of the card:


The sentiment.


Message area.


I hope you this little Lion. Roooaaaaaaarrrrrrr!!!!
That's all for now, I might post a card or two later. We'll see....
Thanks for dropping by!!!!

5 comments:

  1. No news from Jt, she has to sleep for 7 x 7 = 49 days to recover, I think.
    It's good to have a change, something 'inhuman', ha.
    I think it's time for you to create your own character. Maybe it will take you years from outlining, drafting, amending then to the final creation. So you should start to putting the broken pieces together in your head. I am sure you have sort of this idea in you mind from time to time. I will suggest you something like Lily, but fill in elements of yourself. No one will appreciate sad, tough or bitterness in those character, I think. It's a big challenge though.
    Chuk Chuk is recovering in progress, just took out the stitches (8") this morning. He has to wait for another 4 weeks before learning to use one crutch. Long way to go for walking on legs again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! Thank you for joining us at OCCSC. Hope you play with us again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh so cute! thanks for joining us at OCCSC.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute! Thanks for joining us at OCCSC!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh this is too cute!! thanks for joining us on the OCC Sketch Challenge this week :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all for dropping by and taking time to leave me comments. I appreciate ALL your messages and can't wait to see all of your great works! Hugs xoxoxo