Welcome to my blog, hope you enjoy reading :)
RSS

Sunday, July 4, 2010

You're the sweetest

Happy Sunday... I don't have much plan today.
Probably just going to make some more cards and book marks...
I have been having a lot of fun making corner bookmarks. Will show you later!

I have an Anya card to share. I love this image, she is so so cute!!!!!
I am entering her for 2 challenges:
1. Sketch Saturday #110: sketch
2. Anyone for Anya? : Aything goes

Here are the pictures of my card:

Entire view of the card. I really like playing with this sketch.
Closer view on Anya. Can you spot her eye shadow???

Embellishments!!! I sparkled up the flowers with stickles!!!

Sentiment...

Inside


Enjoy the weekend and I will be back with the bookmarks later!!! =)

Hugs,
Noreen

5 comments:

  1. Super sparkly card Noreen.
    Thanks for playing along at AFA this week.
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are amazing, Noreen!
    I can't wait to see the bookmarks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nicely done, love how colourful it is. Thanks for joining us at Anyone for Anya? this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Noreen
    How lovely!! Love the colours and the glitter detail
    Thanks for joining us at AFA
    Yvonne x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a lovely card! Thanks for joining us at Sketch Saturday! Hugs, Sem x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all for dropping by and taking time to leave me comments. I appreciate ALL your messages and can't wait to see all of your great works! Hugs xoxoxo