Welcome to my blog, hope you enjoy reading :)
RSS

Saturday, July 3, 2010

With Love...

This is my second post.. for the first one, please click here.
I used #343 Chasing Tilda for this card.
And I am using her for:
1. Cupcake craft challenges #97: sketch.
2. Pollycraft monday challenges #50: Pinkalicious (2nd card)

Here are the pics:

An entire view of the card, do you notice how this sketch is very similar to my 1st card??? I had so much fun with both. Thought they are similar but both gave me different inspirtaions... Gotta, I blinged up this card heavily!!!!

Closer view on Tilda. She's saying "hi".

Sentiment and embellishments...


Inside of the card. Isn't this saying so true?
I will be back with my 3rd post soon. I assure you, you will want to see the 3rd card!!!! :o
Thanks for dropping by!!!

Love,
N

2 comments:

  1. Great work! I love the cute image. Thanks for joining us at CCC.

    Liza x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet card ! I love the corners, the borders and the glitter you have used on your image ! So lovely ! Thank you for joining us this week at Cupcake Craft and good luck ! Smiles from Catherine

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all for dropping by and taking time to leave me comments. I appreciate ALL your messages and can't wait to see all of your great works! Hugs xoxoxo