Welcome to my blog, hope you enjoy reading :)
RSS

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

TLL week#2 challenge by Noreen

Hi all, have you been busy with cards??
I have..... And all the packing and selling....
I am hosting my 1st challenge over at The Latte Lounge.
The theme for this challenge is: One for the girls....
Just make a girly girly card and that's it. Your prize will be a free digi (your choice) from The Stamping Boutique.
Please come and join in the fun!!!
Here's my sample card:

Entire view of the card.

Closer view on the image.

Sentiment and embellishments.

Inside of the card.

I hope you like my card and hope to see you in TLL.

Hugs,
Noreen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you all for dropping by and taking time to leave me comments. I appreciate ALL your messages and can't wait to see all of your great works! Hugs xoxoxo