Welcome to my blog, hope you enjoy reading :)
RSS

Saturday, July 3, 2010

Top pop up card with Tilda

Hi, am back with the 3rd card. For my first two please click here.
So I told you to come back right? I have a top pop up card to share.
This is my first time to make this kind of card but I had so much fun.
I am sure, you will be seeing more of these!!!

I used a Tilda with ladybug image.

Here are the pictures:

This is not my usual color combo but I wanted to use this black and white pokka dot paper very badly. So I made a very brave move....
Closer view on Tilda. I made this lace circle using a MS corner punch.

Sentiment and embellishments

Side view of the card

You might have notice that there's no where to write message and the back of the card looked a bit bare to me. So I turned it into a message area.


I hope you like all three of my card and thank again for visiting.
Big hugs,
Noreen

1 comment:

  1. Great card I haven't tried this yet.I like your color combo...your coloring is great.
    Linda W.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all for dropping by and taking time to leave me comments. I appreciate ALL your messages and can't wait to see all of your great works! Hugs xoxoxo