Welcome to my blog, hope you enjoy reading :)
RSS

Thursday, January 28, 2010

All Mailed Out

You miss me yet?
I haven't post for a FEW days now....
As you know, I have been really busy with lots of things lately.
And I am happy to tell you that I FINISHED my aunt's project on time!
I was asked to make 15 cards in...maybe less than 2 weeks. AND I DID IT!!!
I mailed them out yesterday afternoon. And hopfully will get to my aunt's hand in a week or so.
I really hope she will like my creation. I spent hours just sitting there to get my ideas.
I felt so proud when I was able to stamp "Designed by" on all the cards.
And yet another proud moment when I actually signed on it!



Look at...These are all the cards!!!!
All wrapped up!




And this is the whole collection!



I am working on something else. So, I will have lots to share later.
Stay tune!!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much, Noreen, again and again. You have been devoting so much time and energy to this project. I will introduce you to every receiver. I can imagine how content and happy you are the moment when you sign on all your little babies. I will treasure them and so will the receivers.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all for dropping by and taking time to leave me comments. I appreciate ALL your messages and can't wait to see all of your great works! Hugs xoxoxo