Welcome to my blog, hope you enjoy reading :)
RSS

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Sweet Lily

Hi all, are you having a good week?
What's everyone doing for easter?
I have NO plans yet, I think I will probably end up crafting at home....
As you might have known that I am sooo smitten with Pinkcat Studio's Lilly and Billy... I got a couple of stamp sets a few weeks ago and haven't had a chance to use them.
I have decided to go ahead and unwind my inner Lily.... that said, you will be seeing A LOT more of Lilly and Billy.
Today, I have a Lily card to share.
1. For Fun Challenges: Anything goes (Family friendly)

I didn't follow any sketch this time... so no sketch picture to show.
I was thinking to enter this card for another challenge, BUT, I forgot to use the require technique.... What was I thinking?? I didn't notice until... I finished my card.?!?!?!?$%%$?@?&>%?>@?@?$

Anyways, here are the pictures. Please be patient, there are quite a few pictures...


Sweet Lily from dress up set.


Closer view of Lily with her favourites....


Close shot of the flowers, I mixed up different kinds of flowers to match my theme.


Another closer shot...of the details.


Entire view of the inside.


The sentiment, I just LOVE to use pastel chalks with my sentiments... they really spice up the words...


Message area.

Another late night for me again, so I am heading to bed soon. (1:20am) Hope everyone will have a good Wednesday!!!
Thanks for coming.....xxx

2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card. I love how you worked the punch as a real border. Thanks so much for sharing at For Fun Challenges this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very Spring time, refreshing.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all for dropping by and taking time to leave me comments. I appreciate ALL your messages and can't wait to see all of your great works! Hugs xoxoxo