Welcome to my blog, hope you enjoy reading :)
RSS

Thursday, March 25, 2010

For a special friend...

Hellooo!!!! I am baccckkkkk!!!!
It has been a long long 2 weeks... I miss my crafts so much.
You know... I have tons of ideas floating in my head but can't get them "right".
This card that I am going to show you...I started it on Sunday night. Didn't finish until today.
It's like I don't know how to craft anymore... Well, I caught up and will be posting more again. I have to really get my creativy juices going or I get really really stuck.
So, really for some eye candies after sooooo long?
Here we go:

As the title says, this card is for a very special friend. Who? I am not telling... cuz I don't want that person to know. You can take a wild guess though.


Closer view of "my friend", aka Billy. I blinged up his glasses and the ice-cream. In fact, I put my friend's name on the shirt.


Side view of my card and image. I just use my cuttlebug folders for layering, then did some paper piecing, and finally some dew drops.


Sentiment, yeah, "Friends forever."


This is where I will write my message.


Hopefully, my friend won't see this cuz I want this to be a surprise. But I have to post this to show you guys or you would have to wait for some extra days. Well, I hope you like this card and thanks for stopping by!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you all for dropping by and taking time to leave me comments. I appreciate ALL your messages and can't wait to see all of your great works! Hugs xoxoxo