Welcome to my blog, hope you enjoy reading :)
RSS

Monday, March 29, 2010

Bookmark.....

Hello, happy Monday!!!
This is going to be a short post, because it 2:22 am. I am supposed to be in bed instead of staying up late to craft.
Anyways, today is going to be something different. You might have noticed from the title already. Instead of a card, I am sharing with you a bookmark that I made.
I am entering this for: A spoon full of sugar, challenge#96

Here you go:

Very sparkly....I have added stickles to the background, her ballon, her hair and her dress.


A closer look of the balloon and the charm. A very girly charm.


A cloer look of this lovely little girl...


The sentiment...."Wish big". I have used the glimmer mist for the first time since I got them. It is so magical... I used it for the sentiment and the hearts. You cant' really see from the pictures....

That's all for today. Thanks for dropping by!!

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Bookmark,thanks for playing along with ASFOS this week,Hugs Debbie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahhhhh why I cant see the photos??

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can see clearly, maybe mac book is different. Expensive, cool and different, haha. The bookmark is just gorgerous. I read a magazine, there is a new design of the post it form Japan, it's a grass. So when the file or book is full of post it, it looks like full of grass. Very interesting. You might think of something similar, with a sense of humour.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all for dropping by and taking time to leave me comments. I appreciate ALL your messages and can't wait to see all of your great works! Hugs xoxoxo