Welcome to my blog, hope you enjoy reading :)
RSS

Monday, February 27, 2012

Have a fairy nice day!!!

Happy Tuesda to all, I am back with Tilda card for 2 challenges!!!
I have been very productive lately becuase I am on my 11 days annual leave, and I get to do a lot of crafting!!!
I am entering this Tilda card for:
1. Magnolia Stamp Lovers Challenge Blog: Punches
2. Simply Magnolia challenge blog: Bling and Bow

 A complete view of the card, I have used a Matha Steward border punch here.

 
A close up on my Tilda, I binged her up heavily and used lots Wild Orchid Crafts flowers to embellish!!

I have you like my card!! Will be back for some cards soon!!
Noreen xxx

2 comments:

  1. Your card is absolutely beautiful. Just love all the sparkle on Tilda's wings. Thanks for joining in the fun at Simply Magnolia. Good luck! hugs Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous card! Thanks for joining us at MSL and good lucky!
    Vivi

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all for dropping by and taking time to leave me comments. I appreciate ALL your messages and can't wait to see all of your great works! Hugs xoxoxo