Welcome to my blog, hope you enjoy reading :)
RSS

Saturday, October 22, 2011

Digital image card

I rarely use digis on my card but I got this cute image when I was the DT in TLL. I think its very cute. I made thia card quite a while now. I always forget to upload. I am so happy to discover people still come visit my blog and left me comments even I dont update very often. Trust me, I really want to come here and share my work like I used to. However, with this job of mine; I dont get the chance. Hope you like my card and I will come back as much as possible!!! Thank for dropping by!!! xxx
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you all for dropping by and taking time to leave me comments. I appreciate ALL your messages and can't wait to see all of your great works! Hugs xoxoxo