Welcome to my blog, hope you enjoy reading :)
RSS

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Warmest wishes from Princess Anya

Hi, Happy Tuesday!!!! I am having a great week so far. I hope you are too =)
I have something very exciting to share with all of you on Thursday. Stay tuned for that!!!!

I have a Princess Anya(not sure if it's the right name) card to share, it is for 2 challenges.
1. Cards Patterns #70: sketch
2. Pollycraft Monday Challenge #50: Pinkalicious

Here are the pictures of my card:

I enjoyed using this sketch very much, might consider to use it for another card.!!!! Pinkalicious was kind of easy for me. Everytime I make a girly girly card, I use A LOT of pink. Suprisingly I am not a big fan of pink in real life. LOL :o

Closer view of Princess Anya... She is a beauty right?

Sentiment and details..


Inside of the card.

I have another card for you later, please come back!!!! =)

Hugs,
Noreen

2 comments:

  1. cute Images and I love your coloring her...so cuute card...and great use the Card Patterns sketch...I am joining the Card Patterns challenge too my card is number 72, would you mind to see my Blog :) Many thanks before, hugs, Monika

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the image and all the little embellies you have used! Thanks for joining us at Pollycraft! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all for dropping by and taking time to leave me comments. I appreciate ALL your messages and can't wait to see all of your great works! Hugs xoxoxo