Welcome to my blog, hope you enjoy reading :)
RSS

Sunday, November 27, 2011

SMILE!!!

Having a very very bad cold for a few days now. And just got back from HangZhou!! It was chilly there, of course compare to Hong Kong. It's still mid-20 degree here. Where is our fall/ winter?

Anyway I am back with another S.W.A.L.K card!!! I adore this collection so much!
This card is for : I heart Promarkers challenge#93: Anything goes

I have made it very simple and yet let the sentiment to speak for the card!
Here for the pictures:



I have embossed the DP, use glossy accent on the sentiment, the flowers and glittered her bows up with stickle!

Hope you enjoy my card and will also SMILE BIG!

Noreen xxx

2 comments:

  1. Aww, this is adorable! :)

    Thanks so much for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers this week,

    hugs

    xxalisonxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute, love the design, thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers this week
    Ruth x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all for dropping by and taking time to leave me comments. I appreciate ALL your messages and can't wait to see all of your great works! Hugs xoxoxo